2022 Winter Residency
Anne-Marie Kuter Gallery 1
Manda Lane Outside wall and projection room
Tamar Dolev Gallery 2
Motoko K Kitano Gallery 3
Since 2012, YSG Residencies have provided a versatile venue to support artists to make and explore new art projects in a collegial setting.
During approximately eight weeks of summer and winter artists are provided with the opportunity to experiment, research, develop and create new works before delivering an artist talk to the public.
During residencies, the gallery is open every Friday to members of the public.
Projection Room: $ 350
Gallery 1: $ 800
Gallery 2: $1200
Gallery 3: $ 600
Whole Space: $2600
All arrangements are flexible - please contact the gallery to discuss any special needs or projects prior to signing an artist contract.
- 24 hr gallery access
- Workshop access
- Internet access
- The Artist should be available each Friday for members of the public
- The Artist must be available to take part in the YSG closing exhibition, to present their artworks and provide an artist talk
- The space is for the production of artwork only
- Full payment is required to secure your Gallery
How to Apply:
We accept proposals from emerging, established, interstate and international artists. Applicants are advised to email the committee a single PDF document (less than 3MB), with the following:
- Name and contact details
- Aims and objectives of your residency (50 - 200 words maximum)
- Artist statement of your artwork in the residency (50 - 150 words maximum)
- 4 to 6 jpeg images of current work include: Title of the work - Year created - Medium
- Your latest CV
Save PDF file in your name and email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading '2022 Winter Residency Proposal.'
Due to COVID 19 we have re-scheduled 2021 Residency and only have the projection room available for 2022, this space is not only for projection it is a great exhibition space. Please pop in and check it out before applying.
- It is essential that you are familiar with the gallery space before applying.
- Applicants who do not address all the requirements risk their proposal not being considered.