Exhibit at the Yarra Sculpture Gallery
We are an accessible and contemporary platform for artists in all stages of their careers. We welcome all artists who work in sculpture, installation, sound, spatial and media arts practice.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the YSG, please email a proposal with a brief description of your creative practice, some images and a description of your proposed exhibition. Please also include information regarding which gallery and the month you would like to exhibit in.
All decisions regarding exhibitions are made by the CSA committee and we will respond promptly to your application.
To support our artists, the Yarra Sculpture Gallery takes no commission on artwork sales.
Projection Room: $ 350
Gallery 1: $ 800
Gallery 2: $1200
Gallery 3: $ 600
Gallery 4: $ 300
Whole Space: $2600
In addition to to our gallery fee, we require $50 bond.
- A three-week exhibition
- Line listing in Art Almanac - or half page photographic advertising (at an additional cost)
- Social media promotion
- Emailed invitations to the YSG and CSA mailing list
- Bar service with RSA (responsible serving of alcohol) trained CSA members
- Additional options for opening night
- Provision of basic tools (ladder, hammer, drill and level)
EVENTS and SEMINARS
We also take applications for events and performances relating to art and sound.
Please contact the YSG, to discuss.