Exhibit at the Yarra Sculpture Gallery
We are an accessible, contemporary platform for artists in all stages of their careers and we welcome all artists who work in sculpture, installation, sound, spatial and media arts practice.
All applications to exhibit are considered by the Contemporary Sculptors Association Committee (CSA).
Gallery rates for a three-week exhibition (not including install and deinstall):
Projection Room: $ 350
Gallery 1: $ 800
Gallery 2: $1200
Gallery 3: $ 600
Gallery 4: $ 300
Whole Space: $2500 (discounted)
Please note: If you are an organisation or an institution, the gallery rates differ. Please contact the YSG to discuss
With notice, exhibitions can be extended.
To support our artists, the Yarra Sculpture Gallery takes no commission on artwork sales.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are advised to email the committee a single PDF document saved as the applicant's name.
Please include the following:
- 100 word (max) artist statement about your creative practice
- A current CV and 4-6 images of your current work
- The gallery space you require (list in order of preference)
- Your dates to exhibit
- It is essential that you are familiar with the gallery space before applying.
- To be considered applicants must address all requirements of the submission
- 50% deposit is required to secure your gallery and dates
- A $200 bond that is retained and returned after de-install
- The cut-off date for EOI submissions finishes when the calendar is full - updated announcements will be posted on Social Media.
- An exhibiiton pre-planning meeting is required to cover your expectations.
- A three-week exhibition
- Line listing in Art Almanac - or half page photographic advertising (at an additional cost)
- Social media promotion
- Design of exhibition Invite
- Emailed invitations to the YSG and CSA mailing list
- Bar service with RSA (responsible serving of alcohol) trained CSA members
- Additional options for opening night
- Provision of basic tools (ladder, hammer, drill and level)
EVENTS and SEMINARS
We also take applications for events and performances relating to art and sound.
Please contact the YSG, to discuss.